Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Am I wrong?


This incident happened some months ago in my office. We used to have a session for both domain and technical trainings. That day it was a session on Technical training. One of our leads took that session. He was new to our team that time. During that session, some of my collegaues started playing by giving missed calls to others since the session was boring. The noise created by that disturbed the lead who was taking the session a lot. After some time he started struggling even to speak. Only one of our senior leads was there but he did not take this serious.

I didn't know who was giving missed calls. But the one who was receiving was my friend and room mate. He did not put his cell phone in silent mode after getting 2 times. When his cell rang for the third time, i told this "If you are not interested, you can go out." (In his mother tongue). He replied that he didn't do anything. I said atleast you could have put your cell phone in silent mode after the first call. Even after he didn't put the cell in silent mode. After that also he got one SMS loudly.

Since he is my friend I told him that time in front of others. If it was anyone else I would not have opened my mouth. But others thought differently.

Some days back, one of my collegaues said this to me. She told indirecly that I am bad. She asked me "Your friend is important or the lead ?. Didn't you teas any one till now? You have no rights to say him to go out. No one said anything but you said him to go out".

Yes, I did a great blunder that day because of my anger. I should have kept quiet. Atleast I should not have told that to him in front of others. It does not matter whether the person is our friend, parent or relative, if they do something wrong, we can say. But the way we say will differ.
Am I wrong?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home