Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Friday, March 10, 2006

My Convocation - 14th March, 2006





Every body will have their convocation in less than a year after their degree completion. But the students of Pondicherry have to wait atleast 1 and a half year to have their convocation. I completed my graduation on May 2004 and my convocation is on 14th March, 2006. I had to wait for 1 year & 9 months for my convocation and degree certificate. Pondicherry Government or Pondicherry University can take some steps to speed up this process and give the degree certificates in 6 months after the graduation.


After a long time all our friends/classmates are going to meet at a time. There were many mails regarding that from our friends. Last month only I went home and again I am going home to attend the convocation. I am leaving in the mid of a new project. I look forward to meet all. By the way I have to thank mouly's brother who paid all our convocation fees. Thank you Ashok! He paid for 9 of us.


I Congratulate all my friends and the photos in my next post.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home