Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Monday, February 20, 2006

My first Flight Journey


Thanks to GoAir Flight Services. I flew with them while coming back to Hyderabad from Chennai. GoAir as it started its service gave free tickets with only tax charges (Rs.220). My friend VK booked for me.

Without knowing where to get down, I started from Pondicherry to Chennai. Bus Conductor told me get down at some stop and I got down. From there 2 minutes walk to chennai airport. I searched GoAir terminal and went for inspection. Since I went 1 hour early I had to wait for sometime. Then I boarded the flight.

Inside the flight, it looks like a bus with seats closer. The Air hostess showed my seat and I settled there. It took 45 minutes to reach Hyderabad from Chennai. It was a nice experience. If I get tickes for less than 500 I can affort it easily and change my mode of transport as "Air". That day will come soon I guess due to the technology development. Even middle class people would be able to use Air Journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home