Remembering Birthdays
Since some months, I am forgetting my friends birthdays that too even my close ones and my room mates. After the day comes by somebody else I remember. It happened so many times in the last one year that it made me really felt bad. First is Manoj, then VK and yesterday Mugunthan. Where are we now and what are here for?
When somebody who is close and whom we like much pass us without noticing, we may feel hurt. Remembering the birthdays of others is one way to show we care and that they are important to us.
So I have planned to stick a paper on the wall of our room which will have the month & year of DOB of the next close one. This seems to be silly even but will really work. :)
Even after this if I forget, then


3 Comments:
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:51:00 AM,
KP said…
Once i assumed my close friends' bday wrongly and when i wished him after 2 days by 12.00 and before i started wishin him ,he said y u dint wish me on my b'day..I felt like a fool...So it happens,
At Monday, January 16, 2006 8:30:00 PM,
Manoj said…
who is underpanter ....
At Friday, September 28, 2007 1:09:00 PM,
Unknown said…
Great tip!!
I was always tagged for forgetting birthdays. But not anymore coz I recently visited http://www.forgetmeneversolutions.com> that provides reminder services and beautiful gifting ideas. Just log on and feel the difference.
Post a Comment
<< Home