Going for a trip to Mahabaleshwar
Today I am leaving to Mahabaleshwar, a hill resort in Maharashtra. My first journey towards north. All my room mates are coming except Vk. He is occupied with his office work. I also have work.
I have to complete the design of the Webportal that I am developing for the HR Department in our Company. In the previous post, I have told that I have won the competition. They have requested some changes and need to be completed and launched before the new year. The deadline is 28th December. I will be returning to Hyderabad on 26th night. 2 days will remain for me. The list is huge.
Since I did not want to disappoint Bala (My friend who is organizing with his friends), I decided to go. Frienda? Velaya? Friendu dhaan mukkiyamnu thonuchu. So I am going. But my mind will always think about the work that I have to complete. But I am sure, I can and I will complete the work.
About the trip, we have planned to go for trekking. My first time. So hope to enjoy the trip in a thrilling way. More after the trip....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home