Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Learnings in Hyderabad



Do not ask me whether I know Telugu or Hindi being in Hyderabad for two years. I did not learn those languages because I stayed with Tamil friends and in the office I used to communicate only with English. Some how I used to listen to other people speaking in Telugu and Hindi and can make out the meaning with respect to the context. Two years is a longer period, but I failed to learn inspite of knowing that without Hindi it would be difficult to survive in rest of India.

But here's what I learnt in Hyderabad.

1. Learnt Mainframes. :)
2. Learnt efficient Team Work.
3. Learnt Courier Domain
4. Learnt how to happily survive in IT
5. Learnt to listen to others
6. Learnt to keep distance from girls
7. Learnt "Side Appandi", "Side Appco", "Rukho", "Kithna", "Sango", "Jayichi", "Maghiya" and many (Telugu, Hindi & Oriya) ;)
8. Learnt to speak a single sentence in Tamil, English, Hindi & Telugu. ;) (Because I do not know to speak full sentence in Hindi/Telugu)
9. Learnt to ride bike in congested traffic
10. Learnt the actual meaning of "I miss you"

I miss Hyderabad. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home