Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Transfer to Bangalore ?

I am trying for getting transfer from Hyderabad to Bangalore. The reason for transfer is that my parents want me to come atleast once in a month. From Hyderabad I am not able to go to Pondicherry once in a month. So I wanted to go to Bangalore from where I can go home whenever I think. One more reason is most of my friends are there.

I asked my Project manager to give me the transfer. Before he said ok. But after that he refused to give me. I was frustrated and said him in a stronger way to give me transfer. The message went to my previous PM that I was raising my voice. He called me and adviced me. The first thing he said to me was "I heard very bad about you this morning". He said "You want transfer. So you have to wait for that. If you raise your voice all the good things you have done will go in wind. The thing "Raising voice" only comes in mind when you PM thinks of you. So go to him and speak and resolve it today." I said "I did not raise my voice. I put the thing in a stronger way".

In the evening, I spoke to my PM. I said all the difficulties I am facing here and told him that I will wait till he releases me from the Project.

Now one new project has come which will take about one and half years to complete. I am put in that project. So I cannot get transfer for another 2 years. I should learn to enjoy here itself.
I do not know.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home