Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Next Level

Last Friday it was announced that I have become a Request Leader. On Wednesday it was officially confirmed by giving access rights to some project resources which can be accessed only the leads and PM. On Wednesday morning without telling me, my friend who is staying with me in Hyderabad sent a mail to all my class mates stating that I have become Team Leader. After coming from lunch only I checked the mails. Mails were pouring from my friends and phone calls too.

The interesting thing in this is I am given this role a bit earlier. I have not completed my one year in my company after which this kind of roles will be given. With me two more were promoted to this role. In that only one completed one year. The other also joined with me in the project. But he deserves this role. But I don't think I deserve this.

Some reason is there for giving me this role. I am in a big project team of about 50 members. And the team has sub-teams based on the size of the applications handled. I am in one of the biggest applications. So this can be one of the reasons. Anyways I will be doing both the job of the Leader and the Developer.

All my friends congratulated me on that day itself. I did not consider this as a great achievement. May be I do not deserve this. But even then I got this because,
25% GOD’s Blessings + 50% Wishes of PPL like them + 25% My work = 100% of my success.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home