Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Monday, May 30, 2005

First Year in CW - Week1 (Job)

Hi All,
It has been a great pleasure to share my first year experiences in this corporate world with you. Lots of experiences, lots of learnings and lots of joys with some sad things also.

Everyone was hunting for a job that time. My last year in college. After a long struggle, by god's grace I got through one company where I am working now. After that placement, no worries. That time my friends were not placed. But soon after I got placed, they also got placed in different companies. Without knowing anything or without wanting to know what this world is, I stepped into Bangalore, where my training was to be...

Still I could remember, that Friday I and my friends who are going to join the company started off to Bangalore from Pondicherry at about 8:30pm. My mother cried when I left Pondicherry. My parents did not come with me to Bangalore. All others parents came with them. We reached there in a Hotel at about 4:00 am.

The next day morning, we went to have our break fast. That was the first time, I looked outside of Bangalore with all those traffic. It was horrible when we had our lunch (Vaazhkaya veruthutaen). Then we started to search home to stay since that hotel accomodation was only for a week.

More some time after.......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home