Last Week - Fever Week
Last week - it was a fever week for me. All the five days I was suffering from light fever and cold. Even though it was light, it troubled me a lot. I was not able to concentrate in anything. I met the doctor and he said that it was only a normal fever. I took the medicine he prescribed me. Because of this fever I had to miss one of my team mates marriage. Nothing interesting happened last week. Both in Saturday and Sunday I took rest. I did not go anywhere. The whole day I was sleeping. The back effect of the medicine I took that week made me sleep like this. Today I feel some what fresher than the previous week. I think I am back in the normal active mode. So many things are in pending. I have to complete all those things in this week.
I am going to complete one year in this corporate life. Lots of experiences in one year. I have seen many people and I am seeing new people everyday.

1 Comments:
At Tuesday, May 31, 2005 4:07:00 PM,
Karthigeyan said…
Dont worryda the coming weeks will be an enjoybale ones
Post a Comment
<< Home