Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Cine Reviews

Cine Review: My friend Manoj used to do this in his blog. I follow him in reviewing movies that I come across. I start with Tamizh (Tamil - This is bcos some of my friends are not accepting that spelling) movies that were released on Tamizh new year. The review is based on my views. So, the review does not mean that the movies are good or bad.

Only 3 movies were released. I went home with a plan to see all the movies. But unfortunately only 3 movies were released. So, I watched only 3 movies - Sachin, Mumbai Express and Chandramughi.

Sachin
Actor - Vijay
Actress - Jenelia
Movie is like Kushi - part 2. Cinematagraphy is very good. The movie was shot in a hill station. Jenelia is too cute. Better than Boyz. The movie is going very slow. Songs are also not so good to listen. Sachin - Not aggressive

Mumbai Express
Actor - Kamalhaasan
Actress - Manisha Koirala (Edhukku irukkannae theriyala)
Movie is very boring. Oru chinna katha. Kidnapping katha. Comedynna logic irukka koodadhunnu mudivu pannitanga pola. But comedy is not upto the mark.
Mumbai Express - Bullock Cart

Chandramughi
Actors - Rajnikanth, Prabhu
Actress - Jothika, Nayandhara
The best of the three. After a long time I have seen a very interesting movie. Entirely different from Rajni movie. Each and every frame is interesting. Re-recording could have done still better. Rajni used to say 'arrey' . On hearing this I remembered my colleague (Madhavi D) who used to say this. The interesting thing is she does not like Rajni. Jothika is the pick of the movie. Really the character (Split - personality) suited her well. I went for night show to watch this movie. Everyone should watch this movie. Nayandhara is very cute but did not get much to act. Vadivelu is too good with Rajni.
Chandramughi - Rara....

From next time onwards, reviews will be only for good movies (To my knowledge) and for only one per post.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home