Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Project Party

Yesterday was our Project Party. Is should be said as Delivery Unit Party. All the projects in the unit celebrated. It was in a resort named "Dream Valley" well after the City. But this time only few people came. Last time the number of people was more. This party was not so interesting.

Games started. The unit was divided into two teams - Riders & Warriors. I was in Riders team. Ultimately the people in Warriors are our Arch Rivals both inside as well as outside the project. First game was constructing pyramid with baloons. We won that game. Next was Tug of war. They won. Next one was a funny game with three rounds. We won the game. But we lagged the points. Next one was a funny fashion show where the dress was made of news paper. They won it with the cute girl. So they won the games with more points. But the last party was won by us. I was not interested. I do not know why?

We started the drinks after 8:30PM. Last time it was earlier. This time I took only a little. After that I danced for about 1 hour without any break. I went to dinner and had nice chicken curry with naans. I think yesterday was the first time that I had 5 ice creams continuously. It was almost 12:00 midnight. I got into the bus and arrived to my room and watched TV for some time. Then I slept for the day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home