Last Week
Last week I was not able to post anything since I did not find time for that. And one more reason is that nothing noticeable happened last week. This week was also sluggish for me. This is because of preparation for a major project. As far as I am concerned the initial phase of any project is the most difficult thing.
I want to discuss something about my work. Generally I used to help others in all fronts if I am able to. But hardly seeks others help. I think nothing wrong in this. Because I am a guy who wants to face challenges and difficulties and solve them by struggling. To the fact I got used to this. Because I faced many difficulties during my childhood and none to help that time. So now also I used to face myself.
There is no distinction in helping that he is my friend, girl or anything. Till now none came to me for financial help since I am not in that position. But in studies and work people seek help. And I took pleasure in helping others. Sometimes I may not be able to help others, even my friends due to some reason. At that time they feel bad. I too feel bad for not giving them a hand. I think the success of a man lies in this also. If people seek help then it also means the helping hand is good.
I want to discuss something about my work. Generally I used to help others in all fronts if I am able to. But hardly seeks others help. I think nothing wrong in this. Because I am a guy who wants to face challenges and difficulties and solve them by struggling. To the fact I got used to this. Because I faced many difficulties during my childhood and none to help that time. So now also I used to face myself.
There is no distinction in helping that he is my friend, girl or anything. Till now none came to me for financial help since I am not in that position. But in studies and work people seek help. And I took pleasure in helping others. Sometimes I may not be able to help others, even my friends due to some reason. At that time they feel bad. I too feel bad for not giving them a hand. I think the success of a man lies in this also. If people seek help then it also means the helping hand is good.

3 Comments:
At Tuesday, April 12, 2005 8:46:00 PM,
Manoj said…
a very useful tip. all should follow.
At Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:10:00 PM,
Karthigeyan said…
Dei Manoj, un kayya muthala keezha erakku. Nee murugakitta help kaekkura mathiri irukku
Muruga, oruthan help kaettu, nee help pannalana vera evanume avanuku panna mudiyathu
At Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:20:00 PM,
Hariks said…
Karthi! idhu too much!
Anyways tomorrow is our Puthaandu!
Anaivarukkum Puthaandu Nalvaazhthukal!
Post a Comment
<< Home