Tagging
Tagged by Prathiba here
I am thinking about… why I sent orkut friendship request :P
I said…"Have a nice day" to my client who is celebrating his 50th b'day today
I want to… speak to her
I wish … I do not wish to contradict the last statement
I hear… mostly failures :( from others
I wonder… how I was disturbed by her
I am .. unstable
I dance… only when my friends dance
I sing…whenever the lyrics go into my mind
I cry… on my disability
I am not always… quiet
I make with my hands… now-a-days food for my roomies
I write… unfortunately posts of my bad experiences
I confuse … myself
I need… I do not know :)
can anybody take ahead?
I am thinking about… why I sent orkut friendship request :P
I said…"Have a nice day" to my client who is celebrating his 50th b'day today
I want to… speak to her
I wish … I do not wish to contradict the last statement
I hear… mostly failures :( from others
I wonder… how I was disturbed by her
I am .. unstable
I dance… only when my friends dance
I sing…whenever the lyrics go into my mind
I cry… on my disability
I am not always… quiet
I make with my hands… now-a-days food for my roomies
I write… unfortunately posts of my bad experiences
I confuse … myself
I need… I do not know :)
can anybody take ahead?

4 Comments:
At Thursday, October 05, 2006 5:20:00 PM,
KP said…
Why Why Why..look for a dutch girl :).Dont take decisions quickly..cheer up
At Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:50:00 PM,
Hariks said…
Check the last paragraph in my last post. :)
At Monday, October 09, 2006 11:38:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
"I am thinking about… why I sent orkut friendship request :
I want to… speak to her
I hear… mostly failures :( from others
I write… unfortunately posts of my bad experiences
I confuse … myself
"
-----------------------
Here's the next line
I think....you got an idle brain
I think... that idle brain took you to devil's infy office :)
-----------------------
What the hell happened to you?
Common man, you are the one who stand as a role model for many, y do u break down?
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:32:00 PM,
Hariks said…
Nakitada Vk. Thanks for the last line comments. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home