Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7 facts from a liar


Liars always bring facts into the picture :). I feel seven is my lucky number as my b'day falls on 16. So here are the 7 facts about me tagged from Prathi.

1. I see any kind of flop movies which others cannot see even a single scene from those and importantly our south Indian mega serials. I developed this because of my mother who used to watch serials like "Chithi", "Annamalai", "Kolangal" etc. I could not resist even now in my bachelor room where I get lots of comments when I switch over to Sun TV to watch the serials. :)


2. I never smoke and I quit my occasional social drinking recently. I enjoyed those drinking sessions with atleast 6 bottles of beer (without side dish) along with my roomies in Amsterdam on a Friday night and blast all my managers for not doing their work and mounting the pressure on us. Oh what a relief it would be the next morning ;)

3. In my childhood I cried for anything - my mother used to say. Now I cry when I see senti scenes in movies like "Taare Zameen Par". And my eyes will produce tears without my knowledge when I see/hear my mother crying. That was a night earlier to my flight to Amsterdam for an onsite assignment (age 24) and my mother was crying over the phone. I did not get the signal properly in my hotel room and I had come to the reception. Tears were rolling out of my eyes like water falls and words were not coming out of the month. It was so much embarassing for me because so many people in the reception saw me crying over the phone.

4. I never disclos everything to a single person (friend). I follow the distribution method in this and my secrets are always distributed. So it remains secret for most of my friends. I have 6 close friends with whom I discuss everything about me but even in these 6, one will not completely know what others know and viceversa. ;)

5. I am easily convinceable by others or by myself. I go to a shop with a shirt color or design in my mind and when I don't find that in that shop, my mind never wants to go out to some other shop. I will be convinced with some other color or some other design and complete the shopping there itself.

6. I cannot mokkafy with strangers because whomever I select they will reverse mokkafy me and kill me. When I had 7 hours of flight jouney in Lufthansa from Frankfurt to Chennai, I just put some mokkafy with an old tamil lady adjacent to me without knowing that she is from Srilanka. She started the mokkai for atleast 3 hours about the war is Srilanka and that too in Srilanka tamil which I did not understand completely. I could say only "Sari, appuram" avalavu dhaan. I was counting each & every minute for the flight to reach chennai ;)

7. As everybody should have an hidden secret as per the law of humans, I do have. It is not in the distribution list and I will take it to my grave. :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:05:00 PM, Blogger KP said…

    hmm Murugs..Better late than never..:)

    Interesting facts..and I say we are similar in 3rd and 4th..Its juz bcoz of the "Gemini factor" im 17 and 8 facts..and u 16 so 7 ..huh??

    lol at ur 6th mokkafying venture..nala venum..flight la kadalai podradhuku oru thiramai venum :D

     
  • At Saturday, July 26, 2008 8:34:00 AM, Blogger Divya said…

    hi,

    crawled into your page from the comment you made in my post....

    such a hilarious and realistic flow of writing u hv, stunned:))

    \\ It was so much embarassing for me because so many people in the reception saw me crying over the phone.\\

    same blood:))

    but .....never expected that a guy wud cry over phone......that too in public, but thats the essence of your love u hold for ur mom!!!
    Liked it!!

    BTW.....thanks for visiting my blog, and passing on ur comments!

     
  • At Saturday, July 26, 2008 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Hariks said…

    thanks for the comments divya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home