First Year in CW - Week3 (Training)
After a long time I am posting again. I will not say that I did not have time but I did not feel like posting any message.
Training started in Infosys - Process Oriented Company. For the first two weeks I had undergone Managerial trainings and after that our Technical Training started. I was put in Mainframe stream. Till that point of time, I had only heard about Mainframe, COBOL, DB2. But I was so much interested to know what Mainframe is. The first class of MVS did not teach anything. I did not understand is the fact. We need to write test after every course get completed. I used to study only the day before the test is conducted like what I used to do in college. There was another stream called "OS Stream" which was for windows applications.
All my team mates within the batch are thamilians. Mathangi, Maya, Mugunthan and me. I used to chat with Mathangi and Maya a lot. I wish all of us posted at the same location. I became friends to most of the thamizh guys in both the streams. We used to play volley ball a lot whenever we find time. Time passed and I got some decent scores in all the test. In the final test I was able to get only "B" grade. We were eagerly waiting for our posting location after we wrote the final exam. Each and every hour we used to get a rumour that we have received the posting location. Finally that also came. I was posted in Hyderabad which I did not expect. None of my friends was posted in Hyderabad. Only my batch mate came with me. He is Mugunthan. He is in my project only. Along with us, Bala also came. We were the only three thamilians who came to hyderabad from our batch.
In Hyderabad............

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home