Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Monday, June 27, 2005

First Year in CW - Week5 (Fight Back)

I fought back all the gaps that was told in my appraisal. I have full confidence in me that I have the capability to do any work. In the previous cycle, I did not get any client work to prove myself. In the next cycle I was looking forward for that. In fact that time, I had known very little in my domain. I struggled and struggled a lot to get through. I did many requests without any time to rest. I came to know the domain and technology.

Was I able to only project work? No. On the other side I did the automation of project maintenance. I did other tools. My team mates came to me for help in all fronts. I was able to help them properly. I had a wider vision in my project. My managers too had and have a special eye on me. I was able to deliver the best in my project. I was able to make true whatever my manager thought of improving the project maintenance.

My automation now is set as an example for other teams in terms of Best practices. I would agree that the master mind behind this are my managers. I would thank them for giving me so many opportunities. The good this is I have a good knowledge in other technologies which helped me in executing all the tasks.

The non-forgettable moments in the last one year are many. But some deserve to be mentioned. Once my beloved PM called me for lunch to speak personally. I got the top grade on my confirmation. The big one is my Delivery Manager called me once to chat on my achievements. I was so honoured that as far as I knew I was the first to meet my DM personally in my team.

I am completing my "First Year in CW" with this posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home