Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

3 day enjoyments

We friends (IT & CSC) in Hyderabad invited our friends here to have an excursion. Many ppl came from CSC but only 2 came from my class (Durai & Gobu). Thanks to the guys who visited us. We enjoyed a lot in these 3 days.

First day, we went to "Snow World" - I visited for the first time. The minimal (not bad) replica of snow land. The place was dark inside and some what we enjoyed. I made my first trekking inside snow world. Then we went to "Golconda Fort", I visited for the second time and then "Secret Lake", visited for the first time. A beautiful place in Hyderabad for lovers where they can do any sort of things. Wish to get some girl atleast to visit "Secret Lake".

Second day, we went to Ramoji film city and spent almost the whole day there. After returning from there, we went to IMAX for the movie, "T-REX" on IMAX 3D just for 45 minutes.

Third day, we went to Hyderabad central and Angeethi for lunch.

All the time were enjoyable so nothing to say specific.

I met many of my friends in CSC like Keerthi, Satish and many more after 1 year.

Thanks to the CSC guys Praveen, Boopesh & Manisekar who arranged for the trip and made it a success.

Photos in my next blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home