Hariks Muruga

தமிழ் பேச மறந்திட்ட இந்த கணினி உலகத்தில் என்னை தமிழ் எழுத வைத்தது அவளின் காதல்!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

B'day Post (June 16)

My friends planned to go Pondicherry on June 16. That day is my birth day. I had no idea to go home. They pulled me to come with them. I also wanted to be at home on my birthday. I left Hyderabad to Pondicherry on June 15 and reached there on June 16. My friend posted all his b'day wishes in his blog. So do I. In fact that is a good practice to log all the wishes in a blog.

Wishes:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
- Praveen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends,
Its time to wish muruga a very vey happy b'day and to get more and more success in his carrier.
He is presently in Pondy.
-Gobu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

bfn,
Veda.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
Iniya pirantha naal vazhthukal!
regards,
Catinat Velmourougan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday

-Senthilkumar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish u many more happy returns of the day. Take Care, Regards,Vasanth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all.
Many More Happy returns of this Day to Muruganandam and congratulations for his best performance in his company.
regards,
vinoth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many more happy returns of the day to muruganandham......

-Durai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Muruga,
Best Birthday wishes for entering into this new age and let this year be a wonderful year of performance in Infy. Praying to the God for the same.

Regards,
Pradeep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many More Happy Returns Of The Day

-Midun Priya

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iniya Pirantha Naal NulVazthukal....

- Jayepraphu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi muruga,
Belated birthday wishes..i called ur mobile to wish u that day... but it was out of reach... My dad and mom came to chennai so i cudnt come to the treat daa..

Regards,
Venky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi muruga Belated bday wishes and hope u had a gr8 stay at home... Regards Ashwini Shanth Kumar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Sorry machchan..! Cudn't make it to the treat..! Anyway.., b'lated b'day wishes..!
May u feel stronger and energetic than ever b'fore..! JJ

Regards,
Nirmal Raghavan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends Called me:

1. Neelu 2. Prathi 3.Gayathri 4.Madhavi (SMS) 5.Lakshmipriya 6.Senthilkumar Pons

Friends Wished me directly:

1. VK 2.Mouly 3.Bala 4.Mugunthan 5.Bhaskar 6.Gayathri 7.Train friends (dont' remember the names) 8. My project team members (50 people - so i am not able to mention all their names)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I along with my friends gave treat to my friends in Richie Rich (Pondicherry). I received a gift (Vinayagar idol - now in my room - hyderabad) from my friends. My team gave me a T-shirt as gift to my b'day. I cannot forget all these moments till my life.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home