Onsite Trip - Part2
It's been a long time since the part1 post because so many things happened. Thought of writing those and have written that before this part2. To my surprise I got so many appreciations saying that my presentation was good. But the thing is no body is ready to believe my post. I tried hard to make them believe.
Coming to the part2, I went into the office. Everything is automated. I did not understand nothing there. Without access card we cannot enter into the building ourselves. The receptionist has to open the door. Only after three days I came to know that. Till that time, as soon as I went near to the door, it opened. I thought it opened automatically. Only on the third day she did not see me entering and I was pushing the door hard to open and then the receptionist opened the door by which I realized. In the coffee machine, there was no cups. I wondered how everybody has the plastic cup with them. Then I came to know that the machine automatically pushes the cup outside. Like this so many things were new to me when I came here.
Most of the people are disciplined here. But some people are here to spoil the bus seats and roads. In office, some groups are also there. They will be in a group and not even respond properly to others. I am used to all these and I did not find any difference though. I shifted to other home where tamilians are staying. So I am having a good time with them. I went to Brussels (Belgium) and Paris (France). Nothing happened so interesting and everything was routine. After this I have nothing to update. I am closing this onsite trip here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home